Everyone knows an organized woman. You know, that girl that is always on top of birthdays, anniversaries, and events. The one that lives in a home where everything has a place. Sometimes, those organized ladies can be the most difficult to buy gifts for, especially this time of year. There’s always quite a bit of pressure around the holidays to give just the right gift. We’ve gathered some gifts that will surely set an organized woman’s heart aflame.
- Planners: This one may sound boring, but we promise, every organized female needs a good planner. Erin Condren makes a phenomenal variety of planners. Personally, I’m a believer in the month view with a weekly breakout so I can keep more detailed notes. A larger planner is great for a working woman that needs to keep track of assignments, while a smaller planner is great for the on-the-go woman.
- Makeup Organizer: No woman enjoys spending a bunch of money on makeup, then not being able to find that perfect shade of lipstick the next day! A makeup organizer keeps the foundation, eye shadows, mascaras, and everything else organized and easy to find. This not only saves money (because you know what you actually have!) but also saves time in the morning when you’re trying to get ready for the day.
- Wallet Phone Case: I can’t stress this gift enough! Many women don’t enjoy carrying around a purse all the time and sometimes you don’t want to worry about a purse when you’re out with the girls. Unlike for men, most wallets made for women are big and bulky, so it isn’t realistic to stuff it in a back pocket. Being able to store your license, some cash and a credit card inside a phone case , gives women the freedom to go where they want without lugging around a heavy purse or bag.
- Purse Organizer: Let’s face it, everyone has opened a purse to see a jumble of keys, papers, and knick knacks that just don’t belong. Every woman understands the frustration of trying to find something in a cluttered purse. A handy organizer is the perfect gift for an organized woman or for a woman that wants to become organized! It’s possible to keep everything organized and at your fingertips with this handy gift!
- Desktop Organizer: Anyone that works at a desk understands that it’s easy to become overwhelmed by writing utensils, papers, and everything else you need for day-to-day tasks. A simple desktop organizer can help corral all of those items and keep your space clear. A cluttered desk can quickly become overwhelming and adversely affect productivity. With a desktop organizer, you will be giving the gift of stress relief and increased productivity!
- Command Center: This trend has been gaining in popularity thanks to a little website called Pinterest. A command center creates a central location for important notes, keys, mail that needs to be read, and letters that need to be sent. Every person can add unique things to their command center, for instance a mother could also have a few hooks for backpacks or a tray for homework that needs to be reviewed.
- Pocket Powerpack: A dead phone when you’re out and about is no fun. Hardly anyone carries around their phone charger, but these handy little things hardly take up any room and can be used for a variety of electronics. The woman in your life will never been without a charged phone again! And it’s a safe bet that her friends probably won’t either.
With just over a week left for shopping, it’s time to hit the stores!Photo Credit